Huawei Honor Band 4 Price in Bangladesh, Full Specifications & Features
- 0.95 Inch AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Color screen, adjustable screen brightness, dynamic & vivid display; Full screen touch & home button control; Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection & analyzing data
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring & warnings
- 5ATM Water Resistant: 50 meters water resistant
- Long Standby Time: Ultra-long standby time up to 17 days & saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor & Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor & Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim & Training Various Exercises Types; Daily Activities Tracking & Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high intensity activities duration & standing status, target setting & achievement reminder
- Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke); Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF & other data
- Special Features: Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later)
- Smart Assistant: Stopwatch & timer; Find your phone; Alarm reminder (including smart & event alarms)
- Notification Reminders: Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, Weather Reports, Calendar & Social Apps
- Brand Name:Huawei
- Band Material:Silica
- Function:Passometer,Sleep Tracker,Push Message,Heart Rate Tracker,Alarm Clock,Chronograph,Remote Control,Activity Tracker,Fitness Tracker,Social Media Notifications,Message Reminder,Call Reminder
- Case Material:PLASTIC
- Screen Type:OLED
- Band Detachable:Yes
- Application Age Group:Adult
- Touch Screen:Yes
- Waterproof Grade:Professional Waterproof
- Model:Honor Band 4 Standard Version
- Compatibility:All Compatible
- Screen Style:Rectangle/Square-shape
- SKU:XY16291 16367 16592
- Color:9 Color For Choose
- Screen Size:0.95″ AMOLED
- Waterproof Level:5ATM
- Battery Capacity:1000mAh
- Woriking Time:6- 14 Days
- Languages:APP Suports Worldwide Languages
- Compatible System:For Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above
- Feature:Original Huawei Honor Band 4 Standard Version 0.95″AMOLED Touch Screen
- Sale Way:Drop Shipping and Wholesale Support
1. This is Huawei Honor Band 4 Standard version so it’s without NFC function. CAN NOT make sure NFC version works outside of China mainland.
2. FW 22.214.171.124 ver. Band screen supports 8 languages(regions) setting in Android/iOS, they’re
Chinese(China), English(United States/United Kingdom), Russian(Russia), Spanish(Spain), French(France), German(Germany), Italian(Italy); Portuguese(Portugal)
3. APP suports multi-languages.
4. For safe reason, you can ONLY see and pair the device in APP Huawei Health.
5. You could reboot the band by charging it to fix bluetooth pairing problem if any.
1. Install Huawei Health APP via QR-code or App Store. Launch APP and follow its instruction, then click ‘Pair’ button, and select according smart device. Need update the APP at least to 126.96.36.1992 version on Android, 188.8.131.521 on iOS.
2. Charging to boot or reboot device, then back to APP, click the new found device serial to start pair, complete pair by touching according area on device.
1.APPs and OS: Worldwide Languages APP ‘Huawei Health’ for Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
2.For Bluetooth: 4.2, compatible with 4.0/4.1
3.Screen: 0.95 Inch AMOLED Color Touch Screen, Default Band Face Theme changing as Constellations
2.Pulse: Continual pulse heart rate monitor Realtime 1 second, Night Sleep Care Infrared Detect Mode
3.Message/APP: Remind/Show message, customize apps permission
4.Sport: Time, Calories, Steps, Distance, Pace, Even Recognize Swimming Posture
5.Alarm: Smart vibration
6.Sleep: Auto track, Professional Multi-Pattern such as snap, TruSleep by CDB, Harvard
7.Convenience: Lift wrist to show, sedentary alarm, timer, stopwatch, brightness etc.
8.Swimmable: 5ATM(Swim or Shower in not-hot water), show swimming time and calories
9.Strap: Streamline Texture, Skin Care, Nimble Design, Detached Without Screwdriver
10.Standby: Magnet dock charging, Slight Using 14day, Scientific Sleep ON 6day
11.Sensors: 6-Axis Inertial Sensor, Seperate PPG Sensor, Infrared Detect Sensor
12.Size: 23g, Strap 126mm+95mm, Main Body 43mm x 17.2mm x 11.5m
1* Smart Band Bracelet
1* Charging Cable
1* User Manual
1* Packing Box
Honor fitness bands tend to pass unnoticed by many people, just like some Honor phones. However, the brand’s bands are a great way to get more features for less money than you’d pay for, say, a Fitbit.
The Honor Band 4 is the most advanced fitness tracker from Honor yet. Highlights include a bright and cheery color OLED screen, good battery life and a lithe design.
Don’t expect too much from its more advanced parts, though. It can receive all sorts of notifications from your phone, which is great. But handling of WhatsApp messages and the like is clunky. And while sleep tracking purports to be advanced, it often misses those middle-of-the-night wake ups. Then again, so do many trackers.
There’s also a missing feature that limits its usefulness as a runner’s trainer. We don’t expect GPS at this price and size, but there’s no connected GPS mode either, which uses your phone’s location tracking to map your runs.though, the Honor Band 4 is good value for those after a low maintenance wearable that can do more than a basic tracker.
- Three color choices
- Glass-topped screen
- 5ATM water resistance
The Honor Band 4 is a slim and light fitness band. A full display means it’s not quite as petite as the Fitbit Flex 2, but we think it looks more sophisticated than its fiercest budget fitness tracker rival, the Xiaomi Mi Band 3.
There are no bulbous parts that trip over their own attempts at a cutesy look. Its lines are sharp and curved in the right places, and the band’s thickness is roughly the same as the Fitbit Charge 3’s, at 11.5mm.
Interaction is not as basic as it may at first appear either. The little white circle below the screen is a touch panel, but the screen is touch sensitive too. You can tap items in menus directly, and the circle acts as a back button.
The Honor Band 4’s comfort is not perfect but, again, is better than it initially seems. Honor has used a fairly tough, only slightly flexible kind of silicone rubber here. It feels tough, but a softer, more stretchy material would let you achieve a tighter fit without a tight feel. Such a fit is important in a tracker like this that has a heart rate monitor.
This is a minor quibble this time, though. We have at times completely forgotten whether we were wearing the Honor Band 4, having had to pull up a sleeve to check whether it was there or not. If that’s not a gold standard of wearable comfort, what is?
The Honor Band 4 comes in all-black, and with either a light pink or dark blue strap. In all cases, the main unit is black. Get tired of one color? The rubbery strap can be removed and replaced. Such replacements are available online, although you might have to shop around to find them.
Water resistance is great for the price, at 5ATM. However, Honor advises against one of the most important uses for ‘full’ water resistance. It says you shouldn’t wear the Band 4 in a ‘hot’ shower. Sure, Wim Hof banging on about how he loves a dip in ice cold water is impressive, but we only have cold showers when the boiler is broken.
- 0.95-inch 240 x 120 display
- OLED panel with full color
- Sharp, bright and vivid
A color screen is the primary upgrade over the Honor Band 3. The Honor Band 3 had a 0.91-inch 128 x 32 monochrome OLED. This tracker has a 0.95-inch screen with a far sharper resolution of 240 x 120 pixels.
The default watch face doesn’t show off this color and boosted pixel density all that well. But switch to the face that uses some 3D shaded graphics and you realize this is a great little display for an affordable tracker. There are only three faces, but each has a distinct personality.
This screen is covered by a pane of toughened glass, with ‘2.5D’ curved edges.
The Honor Band 4’s screen is not ‘always on’. Some OLED wearables use these panels’ emissive pixels to display a minimalist clock display 24/7. Here you twist your wrist to your face, or tap the screen, to bring up the display. It works pretty well, as the screen lights up in under half a second when you do so.
Brightness is the real win here, though. The Honor Band 4 is clear in bright sunlight at its higher brightness settings. Outdoors visibility is often a weak point of cheaper bands.